Friday, February 4, 2011

One Full Week

This was my first full week of the 90-day challenge!  It was tough and I spent three or four days in a lot of pain.  Good pain though!  I feel energized by all the exercise and as soon as my body adjusts to being forced a lot, I think I'll really start to like the challenge.  The sad part though, was that although I was very good with my Weight Watchers points counting, I didn't actually lose any weight.  Instead, I gained 1.4 pounds.  I'm going with the rationale that it had to do with the fact that muscles retain water when you first start working them out.  That, and the fact that muscle weighs more than fat!  That's what I'm going with, at least!  Today was the Black Team challenge of the week.  I got to meet a lot of my Black Team members and got a circuit-like workout.  It was really fun and I feel well worked out!  Overall, it's been a good week, and I look forward to making it to my 40 pound weight loss goal this Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment