Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Fresh Start

The forecast calls for snow today.  Four to eight inches on the way!  A perfect day to hunker down and start my plan a fresh!  Actually, I find these days at home so difficult for sticking to healthy eating, but I'm committed.  Before the snow started I headed to the grocery store and stocked up on healthy staples from chili ingredients to homemade cabbage soup. 

Brunch this morning was eggs with canadian bacon, scallions, toast and avocado.  Very filling and VERY tasty!  My husband and children didn't even know they was eating "diet" food!

I'm reminded of last winter's snowstorm as I watch the flakes fall and having gotten through the snow a year ago and staying on track, I know I can do it again.  Persistence is my strength today!

No comments:

Post a Comment